The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oversoul Beta Revolution

Go down 
+3
shurtu'gal
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scrooge

Scrooge

Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

OR... It could be just a bug hasn't been fixed yet. >.>

And this only seems to be while in-battle, if you are exploring a map or in a lobby it works.
Back to top Go down
shurtu'gal
The Reaper
The Reaper
shurtu'gal

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

what is the point if we can't capture a screenshot of something epic we want and be surprised? we HAVE to admit THAT the new revolution IS something that was not as good as OVERSOUL's other releases compared to the lastest 12 characters.

-light souls
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Bugs come and go, this always happens when they release a new patch. Oversoul was always buggy even after the beta revolution started. That's why we have to report bugs so that they go away. And to be honest, the game wasn't that great in the old patches before the revolution. We still had fight bugs, new players that made an account couldn't log in inside the game and capturing characters would sometimes glitched.

The revolution fixed that, but it also gave birth to new ones, like that petrify/freeze bug. The releases are just a way to see what's broken and what's not. And now that they're hiring new bug testers for all AE games. They can make better quality releases.

Back to top Go down
shurtu'gal
The Reaper
The Reaper
shurtu'gal

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm

i believe the old OVERSOUL bug's was less disturbing just like these ones which came with the new revolution , even some fights freezes between battles without any words and i see no point in putting some colors and some naked ladies in a game just to make it better , that's not the way.

-light souls
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:30 am

os has more problems than hs dumb but i hope they fix the stun bug
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Beta Revolution   Oversoul Beta Revolution - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oversoul Beta Revolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2