The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS discussion

Go down 
+10
Xanzus
Tally
Drakkos
killmaster99
Crazy Still
Dragonscar789
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

OS discussion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:09 pm

Scrooge, interwebs man. Tends to happen.

SK, post them!!! There were a couple that i missed in my 5 minute undead dungeon strafe.

Mirror Drakath would be awesome as a Champion of Light. I'm still waiting for the first chaos character or energy/water legend. And no, Scrooge, you may not have a naked Alexis in a game for 13 yr olds.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Lol Zero... I know that, I was mostly joking for the most part. Exposed bewbs would have the game shut down in a heartbeat, but enough about that joke...

I think it's rather unlikely that Nulgath will make a Drakath in his game, since the world of Oversoul is in a different place, inside a portal, so it's a different storyline. Don't count on Mirror Drakath either, Milton might have made it, but Drakath still belongs in AQW in general. A Champion of Light would be more like that Champion of Artix character from the OS screenshots topic.

I still want the chaos element in the game, but not related to Drakath in general, I want a whole new set of characters, chaos shouldn't have the main villain role in OS, otherwise it would be another AQW, but with cards. However it could play a secondary role in the game, like antagonists. since it can spreads almost everywhere according to AQW.

As for who I want as the main villain, I can't say since the game is still young and fresh form the box. Oh well, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 am

ugh chaos i have a feeling theyre going to make it like chaos shaper and every skill has a bad side effect
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 1:34 am

Yeah, mostly, because that's what chaos is all about : Being unpredictable. I can imagine some cards hitting yourself instead of your opponent... And everybody would be like *WTFRAGEQUITS*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 10:58 am

I still don't know why they didn't add linking to oversoul like the did with dragonfable, adventurequest, and mechquest. But linking to only adventurequest worlds. Like say you have chronomancer like moi, link it to your oversoul you get it for free as a monster. That and any other badges that give you a class or armor.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:39 am

that would be a good idea but knowing AE that idea is too great... itd never happen
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:18 pm

Well, OS is just starting out. I say they should stop making characters and build more to the game mechanics and story.
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Game Update v0.6.02

- Oversoul's FIRST item, the X-Boost Item! This will increase the Experience you gain! Speed up the levelin process!

- A New Boss now roams the Undead Dungeon

- 6 New Characters Released

- For High Level Players, Talk to Oblivion, the keeper of the Nightmare Dungeon! The Nightmare Dungeon will release High End bosses randomly for you to fight and attempt to possess. Come here in the future to challenge your skills and encounter new Monsters! The Bosses in here hit HARD!

Nightmare Dungeon!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 am

Looks like a nice release. I havent had time for OS so i feel my squishy chars will get wrecked by the bosses. Nice to see Oblivion though. Kinda glad they have xboost now when it's early on, despite all the leveling we've done without it.

Yea Tutorial, I hope they add linking. If i remember correctly, AQW didnt link DLs, Guardians, and SCs until a bit after beta. We'll just have to see =/
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:03 am

I really like to see Oblivion in there... Well... Didn't try the dungeon yet, but sounds like it is a hard one~
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:52 pm

i went in, it isnt hard till you randomly meet those bosses XD

just a note about those new bosses, they have boss rooms but becuase thier are two of them (not sure on the exact number of dungens for the nightmare ) but one will have witch, one will have that otherone and a few wont have ANY boss whats so ever so that means you need to go in the dungen and then back out till you find that starting area that signafies that this one has a boss
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Mkay, so I'm searching for the fire mage dude, shadow acolyte, and earth golem(still). Do I need to explore to find them, be in a certain room, or walk around until they randomly encounter me?
And scrooge, why does your avi have the same eyes as my personal character Stare
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Link, i found a single room with 100% boss encounter rate. Thats only after a few times of testing that room. Its always the crooked looking path, so far at least.

Tally, illanswer ur question on the chat.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:17 pm

tally you can just explore, each dungen has its own rates of monster encounters i recently found out, cuase some dugnens in the nightmare i was seeing more fire mage then acylot

of corse it will have 100% rate for the boss, but where and what boss spawns depends on the dungen layout, and some times no boss will spawn at all
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 3:13 am

Alright... This is really important, I want Link or Dark to work on the Boss Locations for the Undead Dungeon and Nightmare Dungeon, I will edit the D.Q.A. Guide.

Link, since you're pretty sure of yourself, you may work on editing and adding locations with that map I gave you. Don't consider this a victory though in our little "debate" on the chat earlier. Don't include map 3, since there are no bosses.

Zero, you may work on the Undead Dungeon. Since you were the first to spot the screenshots, and I did not explore it yet for it's new characters, you're up.

I would of done everything myself, but it's a lot of work, and I am rather busy with the char hunting especially this week and even though I'm always active around here, I don't play the game 24 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 am

Thank you for the offer or more of the passive encouragement, how you phrased it anyways, but i'll have to abstain. I'm not active enough to carry something out like that without halfassing the job. Have at it, Link.

No worries Scrooge, it's a big task to keep up the OS threads. No one can ask for you to have it updated to the most current happenings 24/7, especially since u already do 80-90% of it.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:03 am

as long as someone supplys me with those maps and a goal im sure ill go further then anyone on that task, sides i know im seeing things you all havent noticed yet dispite my lack of enthousasim in oversoul Razz and im sure i can prove it wif dem proofs, as soon as i get the maps in my note box ill work on adding locations and with tallys info that both bosses can apear in a single dungen that i thought wasnt true cuase that never once happed for me will be useful for fruter dugens Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:29 pm

OVERSOUL Open Beta ‏@Nulgath
Enjoy your Overpowered Boss characters! This will be fixed next week and the characters will receive their proper decks!

1 Feb OVERSOUL Open Beta ‏@Nulgath
@cmbconnor You should NOT be able to use boss versions of the characters. This is a bug and will be fixed.

So, the boss characters will be changed to their regular forms, but the bosses in the dungeon will keep their "overpoweredness" .
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 6:19 pm

Lame... -.- I'm working like mad to beat those... He could just tone them down a bit in a way doesn't make them their boss status.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:38 pm

Agreed. They are far too difficult. Try using a high level Alpha Pirate or the Katana chick. I seem to defeat them 65% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Other people have succeeded by depending on luck and using a low level char with high shielding capabilities. (iron hide chars, ice chars, pumpkinlord)
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:28 am

I'm not having any problems with the Bosses so far. Low level burst damage chars ftw. High level efficient chars can stand toe to toe (fricken long battle though). Not to mention using the boss chars to fight the boss chars makes the game into a bossmania (too bad that'll be fixed).

Lol link, im pretty sure all of us have seen something the rest of us hasnt. But yeah, thatd be great to help Scrooge out. U didnt know both bosses appeared in the same dungeon? I guess i need to elaborate more when i post. Amazing Asuka and company at the official wiki seem to be doing ok, despite what people are complaining about.

What i want to see is a frequency chart overlapping the dungeon maps. It's a bit much to ask though.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 am

well dark not once have i seen two differnt bosses in the same dungen without backing out and going back in...which is why i asumed that at first, and good news to cosoma hunters i think i found a REAL way to get him, ill let you all know how it gose but so far i encountered four ice beatles in a row in 15 mins time and as im sure your all awear they are not very commmon, in fact a tad diffacult to run in to acording to scrooge's maps
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 pm

burn mage is released? and artifacts?

from rolith: Keep in mind guys, this is just me playing with the most basic PVP Leaderboards, we'll be working on better match making and ranking soon.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Ugh, leader boards -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS discussion
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next