The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oversoul Announcements

Go down 
+10
Dragonscar789
Tally
Crazy Still
Dream
Xanzus
Scrooge
Linklink0091
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Light souls

Light souls

Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 am

for people not aware of oversoul , go and check the new stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:44 pm

nulgath posted about a female alpha pirate, not even the wiki found it yet
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:12 pm

This topic for OS announcements only. If you want to post pictures, go post in the OS screenshots topic. Secondly, where did you get her and how long did you take you?

Back to top Go down
Light souls

Light souls

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 4:08 pm

First , if it's that much of a problem you can delete it , eaither way i don't care honestly.
And secondly , go to south map where there are tons of lakes , go down and you'll see a lake with a little cave besides it ' explore that area , it is my lucky spot , found both , weteye and alpha girl in there and about the commonness , i countered her like 3 times in less than 1 or half hour and i also countered the weteye 2 times there and about the capture rate , not sure because i captured them both with SG the firat time , and if anyone have info about alpha pirate location , let me know.
Back to top Go down
Light souls

Light souls

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 12:49 pm

"
Get Your 1st Upholder Void!
Posted on December 09, 2013 by Nulgath
Welcome the 1st character created on my new Wacom Companion. In honor of being the 1st, he'll also serve as the 1st Upholder Void!
Players who buy Soul Gems between October 31st and January 1st will have access to this RARE 1st Upholder Void! Watch for his coming next year!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oversoul Announcements
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6