The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS discussion

Go down 
+10
Xanzus
Tally
Drakkos
killmaster99
Crazy Still
Dragonscar789
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

OS discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Yumi wrote:
hopefully nulgath doesnt plan on making random encounters just like pokemon walking through tall grass and fights every ten seconds. thatd be so annoying. but is it for dungeons or the map and if a dungeon then nulgath is probably going to make tercessuinotlim 100 floors

Most likely putting the character "Nulgath" as reward and making it 500 floors.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:07 pm

@Yumi : Random encounters are both going to happen on the maps and the dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 pm

bah, more annoying things
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:46 am

It just adds to the challenge factor, who knows maybe these random encounters will help in character hunting. And I kinda expected something like this to happen, most RPG that has manual traveling has random encounters.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:10 am

Would make the game more appealing to those who get butt hurt over "logical reasons" (yea, there are those who question how realistic a game is). Anyway, exploring a place a hundred times and fighting (cuz according to the game, there's always bound to be something to fight you in 1v1 combat when you harmlessly explore an area). The idea can be great as long as they pick somewhat appropriate random encounters. Like why the hell would you encounter an ice bat in the fire cave?

But, i hope it doesn't end up super annoying and only a long hindrance when searching for a new char. Random encounters in dungeons, I'm ok with.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 pm

It probably will find a balance between annoying and appealing, I'm totally fine with that...

New topic, OS just received an A.I. improvement on the Rolith server, and it could probably spread to the other servers, how do you feel about that?

And the DarkonDraco's character will be released soon later today!
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:45 pm

@Scrooge, AI improvements would be great. I hope they set it up accordingly to char exp though. FOr instance, an easy ai for an apprentice and an insane mode (not really lol) for a LEgendary encounter. Kinda like how Rev's mod char was harder than a normal char.

Only a few more days until Founder goes rare.... again! For realz this time. Perhaps we'll get the new premium package chars within the next week as well.

ALSO: v 0.5.45 is now live!!!!!! They'll probably update it again though.
Game Update v0.5.42
Labyrinth Dungeon
Random Monster Encounters
Improved Computer AI
Minotaur Boss Monster
Quest System: Rescue the Captive from the Boss Minotaur
Boss Quest Drops
Quest Rewards
Treasure Chest/ Treasure Chest Trap!

Characters:
Minotaur Legend and Master
Stone Knight
???
???
???
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:47 pm

I would like to announce that I'll be making a Dungeon and Artifacts topic, this topic will feature about every dungeons and artifacts available to the game. I know, there are no artifacts right now, but just you wait...

I thought it would be a good idea, I originally wanted include all the dungeons with the map thread, but then I thought it would be too big and confusing. If put in a separate page it would be a lot nicer and easier to use. Don't worry the maps and gameplay guide will remain and continue to update, I will also add a random encounter to both, I just need some to be specific... And not to mention the maps will also feature hidden dungeons.

I'll need Tally to update the banner for the recent release, that is all. Enjoy the new topic! Cheerful

And yay for making over 300 posts! Apple Jack
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Gratz on 300.

As always, I'm here if u need some help with the thread; whether it be finding numbers and rates or actual editing. Yea good call. Since there might be new quest areas/dungeons in the future, it's good not to clutter it with the map thread. Perhaps make artifacts their own section just in there are multiple dungeons? So it looks like:

-Artifacts Thread
-Maps Thread
-Dungeon #1
-Dungeon #2

etc.

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Yeah, I think it would be better if we put the artifacts in a different post, like how you put levels and gold. As for the dungeons, I'll see... I might put them all in the dungeon section.

In other news, patch v.1.2. has been added!
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:40 am

Hmm some chars don't have the exact deck as they should. FOr example, i was using skill cards that don't show up in the skill cards menu or the wikis. *SPECIAL ABILITIES UNLOCKED*

Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:42 am

i saw that long ago when they first put in nutrulisze in the alpha feind

and i saw the problem with wiki DOT's deck back then was well....if you really want correct deck skills and cards

go here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Link, i already double checked both wikis. Both were wrong. The unofficial one is even worse than the wikidot one with their accuracy; this i confirmed with the actual char decks.

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:49 pm

Well, since both wikis are as inaccurate as you say, about we make a card wiki? If we can do that with the character location and dungeons, why not card lists?
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

Actually, i've had an idea I've been throwing around. I was excited and wanted to propose it, lol ask lInk, i texted him at 3 am in the morning last week. Anyways something of the sort; kinda like how we were going to do a HS power wikis, we would do a character index on here. The reason i was a bit hesitant is that the undertaking requires us to collectively have every single char in the game (lol hence my "GOTTA CATCH EM ALL" take on the game). But yeah, we have to play as every char at to see if they have any cards not declared in their deck menu. We could also add pics and location to every char like they did in the wiki.

Again, huge undertaking.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 am

I like the idea. For now, I don't think this will be too complicated, as a lot of characters have similar decks, and there aren't THAT many cards in this game. But we have to be careful with characters with multiple elements like Revonthurkey and the card updates, the card updates are sometimes unannounced and new cards too for some characters. Like the Alpha Pirate didn't have Fresh Start and Power Flow back then. I'd also think it be wise to get people to help us on this wiki, as much as we rule together in OS department, it would be less tedious if we ask for a handing hand or hands.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:07 am

sonia doesnt have any evolutions does she? just prances around no clothes all nakey
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:09 am

She asked about evolutions, not possessing her. But nope, no evolutions as of yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 am

whart all nakey D:

but i have a feeling its gonna be like sonia joins you then you meet another person with a name and possess him and its a storyline all final fantasy like.

and unlock evolutions along the way through quests
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:14 am

I'm sure Nulgath will work on her evolutions in the future, and I think doing a storyline on separate characters would take too long, we have the main story for now, let focus on that.

And I'm sorry about that last comment, I must have misread your last post.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:23 am

dark, if you dont mind me by asking what characters was that link i gave you wrong with, cuase so far every single one i looked at (about 80+ characters) was all correct e.e i mean it even had rev and alpha priate correct (stateing how many proper voids and marks of death even life steal, and powerflow and freash start)
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 pm

Even if they did most of the characters' deck correct, it's not enough... We need all of them. Guess some of us will have to no life to level 20 for maximum detail, every attack card, every special card, whatever.

Because the game seems to release new legendary characters each week.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:20 pm

Link, i've only had to look at two characters so far on the unofficial wiki (the one you linked)i and both were wrong. Father Time and Frost Void. FT doesn't have his spec move and Frost Void only has three 5 point blocks instead of the four that they had on the wiki. Idk if it's changed yet, but that was when you and i were discussing whether Frost Void or Barb Master had a higher def and i pointed out that Barb Master has one more 5 pt block.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 pm

Alright, after some thinking... I decided to abandon the OS char wiki project for now. Besides, they are going to release custom decks sometime soon and if we work on it by the time they release the option, I'm afraid to screw things up and our work will be for nothing... We'll settle with the official and unofficial wiki for now, even though they tend to be inaccurate in a lot of things, they still get some cards and locations right. And we have our own stuff if that's not good for you all.

New topic, Miltonius' birthday is tomorrow apparently, how do you think it's going to effect Oversoul? are we going to get a Nulgath character to possess? Will a new map be released? Or nothing special will happen at all?

Here's a drawing found by Yumi : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 pm

Yeah i dont blame ya. The situation with a promised update is too precarious for us to do anything.

And yeah that was a Happy Birthday card an artist sent to Rev to show Nul on twitter. A lot of other ones like it have been sent around; they're all pretty cool. As for Nul's bday, there's talks of stuff being released tomorrow but nothing is for sure. Seems more convenient to just move everything and release it all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS discussion
Page 17 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next