The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS discussion

Go down 
+10
Xanzus
Tally
Drakkos
killmaster99
Crazy Still
Dragonscar789
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrooge

Scrooge

OS discussion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Guess we'll have to settle with the Ice Queen, Winter Goddess, Nutcracker Rolith or whatever Nulgath gives us.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:53 pm

did those even release?...
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:54 pm

No, if these should ever get released, it will be up to Nulgath or Rev.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:56 pm

not up to rev btw... if it was we wouldve gotten nulgath santa :/
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:02 pm

But he did announce he would be not be released, I'm sure Nulgath can't be the only one planning or working on the releases.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 pm

nulgath/rolith. rev is just a younger artist, same position as polistar
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Well, it's up to these two to see what releases we have for this week and the rest of 2013, I'm sure more staff members will join as OS grows from popularity.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 pm

hopefully ._. more artists
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 pm

That's why they added player suggestions, it gives the opportunity for new artists to rise... Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 am

I hope they pick good artists. Imma go out on a limb and say the game's staff is already outdoing HS's in almost everyway.

No Thursday release Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

actually i spoke with poli on fb theyre just busy making stuff like the storyline, something about stealing the sun and using it as power
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

We'll an update in the DNs then, just because there's no thursday release doesn't mean they can't update the DNs.

EDIT : This is just in, OS Patch has been updated to 5.42! The Godfather of Time has been released! His real name is Father Time! And we have christmas music... in January.

Keep an eye open for more updates!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Hell yeah! The first thing to do in two weeks.

At least we'll have suggestion chars and more updates soon!
Back to top Go down
Xanzus
Xanzus

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:30 pm

the first place suggestion character looks awsome...i mean check it out.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Meh, I like the character design but the name is stupid. DarkonDrago? Really? You couldn't pick a more original name like I don't know, Dragon Wizard, Soul of the Dragon, or just Darkkon. Yes, I put an extra k in there because it sounds better IMO, and it fits with his story. What blows my mind even more is that the artist didn't bother a space between the names, Darkondraco could be one word so why put a capital D in "Draco"? That's just stupid beyond belief... And naming the character after yourself (hence his twitter name) makes it worse. Alright, enough bashing on his name. If you can overlook this little problem (at least it is one for me) the story behind the character is actually pretty good, knowing Nulgath is collecting souls and someone who wants power and is willing to do anything to get it... It is fitting to be in the Oversoul storyline, I like time the artist put into that, it's not bad like a fanfiction with plot holes or with terrible character developpement, or recolor of an existing character like some people do, not gonna say names... Overall, he's a pretty good character and I'm looking forward to see his apprentice, veteran, master or whatever form he has to be put in the game.

Longest post I made, EVER! Tons of typos I'm sure, but I don't care. I am a critic! Dood!

Last edited by Scrooge on Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Silly servant.
Well, I know that the person who made the design is called DarkonDrago, but it seems just too...silly to make that the actual character named that. Hopefully the actual character will be called something else when it's in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:24 pm

Yes, we can only hope. You didn't have that problem when HS had item suggestion contests, if you named something after yourself, AE would name it to something else... DarkonDraco... I mean COME ON DOOD! IMO, this is the stupidest name in the history of all stupid names...
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 7:26 pm

actually if it was accepted an you named it after yourself theyd message you for a new name yes, but if not accepted used the name as an excuse
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:46 am

We'll see how it goes. Another artist seeking fame by having everything he does named after him? Let's hope not. And yeah, maybe just a temporary name until they figure something out.

I hope they get to the meat and potatoes to the game soon enough; storyline/questline. Might not happen for awhile, but we'll see Smile

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:58 pm

The Character Locations and Gameplay Guide has been updated to 3.19. This topic features a complete removal of MOST seasonal characters, safe Headless Hollow/Horseman, Sprout, Pumpkin Lord, and I think Abber Outcast/Condemned/Exiled and Bavaria, I think...

It also features renamed Key Locations like the Pile of Rocks has been renamed Nomad Rocks, which make more sense and sounds better.

But Alas, Father Time's location has not been found yet, fear not though, it's been added to my Updates to Come section (UtC) once his location has been found, I'll work on that next...

Please let me know if you find anything wrong with this update as well, anything would be greatly appreciated.

Father Time's location has been found! Use my map to find him!

Last edited by Scrooge on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am

has anyone noticed nulgath switched from small characters to large the past few releases?
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:16 pm

Well, considering that half of the current game's legendary creatures were just released in the few recent weeks, they were expected to be large. Not too bad though. The three Jacks are small and the Father Time vet/master forms are medium for me.

Nothing wrong with the update Scrooge. Double checked with the wikis and triple with my own ventures. Keep up the great work, bro.

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah, Nulgath has released a lot of legendary characters these past few weeks and expect more, with that... DarkonDraco *shivers by saying his name* character coming this week. I think that will add to the legendary ratio because of his look, he looks huge and with that dragon thing, he is surely legendary level. Another thing that caught my attention are the dungeons and random encounters.

For one, how random encounters are going to effect the game? Are they going they to be really common and annoying like most RPGs? or somewhat low? Surely, this feature will have an effect on character hunting.

And finally, the dungeons. How will these work? Do you have to beat all enemies to move on to next floor? Will there be a boss fight at the top floor? When you win what kind of treasures do you get? Gold? SGs? (rather unlikely) or artifacts?

Only Nulgath knows all the answers to these questions, and all of these features I've mentioned will be released before the end of the month, let's say this year is going to be rather busy...
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:06 pm

For one thing I hope random encounters end up being like they are in games such as RS where they're both worth it and seldom occur. Just enough to make them awesome, but not enough to be annoying.

Dungeons could also go either way. If they're long, maybe there will be checkpoints or something and if you beat the dungeon without going back to a checkpoint, your rewards are better. This also can get annoying because of the server's infamy to freeze, disconnect, or just crash. I'm hoping maybe even dungeon exclusive characters as a reward.

Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:39 am

hopefully nulgath doesnt plan on making random encounters just like pokemon walking through tall grass and fights every ten seconds. thatd be so annoying. but is it for dungeons or the map and if a dungeon then nulgath is probably going to make tercessuinotlim 100 floors
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS discussion
Page 16 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next