The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oversoul Announcements

Go down 
+10
Dragonscar789
Tally
Crazy Still
Dream
Xanzus
Scrooge
Linklink0091
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:09 pm

You know those rings around characters? They represent the difficulty of possession for a characters. Blue is easy, red is hard, and gold is really hard.
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I find that hard to believe, characters like the Shadow Nomad have a blue magic circle around them, but they aren't easy to get, and Augustiner can't be very hard to possess for some. For example, Zero got him on the first try and could be the same for other people.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 pm

I was talking with a guy named RelliK the other day, and his theory was that the colored rings represented alignment. blue=neutral, red= evil, gold= good. Starter characters were automatically neutral.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:39 pm

No. Gold = Bro status. I guess Good works too. What about the paladin?
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:41 pm

He's a form of a starter character
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 pm

@Tally : That actually makes sense unlike SK's post. That means the alignment could play a huge role in the future, I read once somewhere on the OS main page a long time ago, that your aligement determines the characters you'll get, if you want to possess an Archfiend like Nulgath for example, your alignement has to be evil enough for the possession to work. Right now, we can possess anyone but we should prepare when the alignement update comes.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:47 pm

THat would be interesting... but the SG possessions undermine that unless they make it so one can't get certain characters depending on one's alignment.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 12:59 am

The ring theory is what I heard people say around oversoul. And Light Guardian is good,but has a blue ring. -_-
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:24 am

@SK nah, he's neutral but he uses light element.... idk how it works, but that's what it says. I dont get how one can be a guardian of light and remain neutral.

Another theory is the rings represent rarity. Red represents limited/event/perma rare. Gold I believe represents hard to get (in terms of encounter/possess rate). Perhaps it will be limited too if Aug gets removed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:31 am

@Dark: That's what I believed the rings represent as well, but what Tally says makes sense as well. Also, Light Guardian's phrase is: "For honor I protect kingdom from darkness!" That doesn't sound very neutral (Even though he is neutral xD)

Last edited by Shadow Knight on Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:47 am

Yup. I just got a Light Guardian today! And I have my doubts on a lot of the chars being neutral and not evil xD I wish the game would declare more things such as a monster's exact possession chance, your current exp (without running back to town and opening up ur char tree), and maybe even an in game wiki (kinda like a pokedex with locations and whatnot).
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:21 pm

@SK dat grammar
nulgath 2012
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 10:34 pm

@Yumi: I try. :3

Does anyone when Oversoul will start having quests?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 11:37 pm

No one knows when that is going to happen, could be after the founder status goes rare.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:07 am

Hmm, any news on what's happening this week or for Thanksgiving?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 am

A Turkey monster and Pilgrims to catch? (Canada's Thanksgiving was last month)
Back to top Go down
Dragonscar789
Dragonscar789

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:58 am

turkey monster O_Oand pilgrim O_O

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:26 pm

That would be amazing. Hopefully he keeps parodies on the down low, because I don't feel like PvPing Turdrakons
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm

But you will. :3
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:22 pm

*sees a turdrakon* *refreshes page and relogs*

Also I love what they've done with Barbarian and her new skills. Total beast.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:50 pm

New character added : Abberant the Exiled

New Master Added : Berserker (Obtained from the Nomad)

Card Updates :

Freeze: Characters are limited to 1 per deck
Ice Wall: +10 Defense for 6 energy
Might: Can be used on piercing attacks
Holy Strike: raise cost to 5
Empower: Can be used on piercing attacks
Ice Wall: +10 Defense for 6 energy
Fresh Start: Discard 2 cards for 10 Energy

From the looks of this new character, Nulgath is stepping out of the E10 rating, which is awsome! Yumi
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Yeah, this character is messed up! Reminds me of Pyramid Head in S.H. D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:54 pm

I think that's an Iron Maiden on his head... Yeah, PG-10 my ***. Excuse me my language.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Lol, I thought the satanic themed items in aqw a little while back was E10 for Everyone...

I've never liked chaotically evil themed characters. Anyways, Barb was nerfed Sad anyone have anything on Max the Berserker?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:35 am

Berserker Max, is the master form of the Nomad, unfortunately he costs SGs. -.- That sucks, I really need to get more... As the Barbarian, the nerf isn't too bad, having 1 freeze isn't too bad, plus we don't want people to spam the heck out of it. The same applies for all ice based characters, I'm more worried about Drakkos and his ego...

Last edited by Scrooge on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oversoul Announcements   Oversoul Announcements - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oversoul Announcements
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next