The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of the Hill Forum Game

Go down 
+3
Dragonscar789
Captin tekno
Pugnae Draco
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Pugnae Draco flies into the sky, making his shadow seem smaller and smaller, making shadow have less and less power...
Back to top Go down
Captin tekno

Captin tekno

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Captin tekno Has be granted one more chance because he appealed his juddgement in the sprit realm.
Captin tekno rises from the ground but realizes Dragon scar has destroyed his enchanted carbine.
Luckily Captin tekno always has 1 spare.Captin tekno walks up the half courupted hill and wacks Fallen in the head.
He takes his place at the top of the hill.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:55 pm

Fallen wakes up slowly.

"Out of there, punk. It is my spot."

He then punches Captin Tekno on the stomach and give him a push...

He take his seat on the top of the hill and finishes chaorrupting it.

"Good. Now I just have to wait."
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:38 pm

Pugnae decides to get serious.... in his dragon form, he send out his white-hot flames towards the hill, destroying all chaoruption...
Back to top Go down
Captin tekno

Captin tekno

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am

Captin tekno catches his breath and walks up the hill, once again he smacks Fallen in the face with his carbine and takes his place at the top of the hill..
Back to top Go down
Dragonscar789
Dragonscar789

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 am

during his training with the blade master,he had realized the first rulle of swordsman ship,IF out matched cheat

using his shadow art he goes into the hills shadow and takes the hill into the shadow realm

then sits on it ,while his aqquitances kill themselves
Back to top Go down
killmaster99
killmaster99

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

Killmaster,who has been used the forbiden principles to ressurect himself,takes the hill back to the earth,chops dragons head off and throws it at captin teknos body
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 1:50 pm

"Idiots everywhere..."

Fallen walks towards Draco's corpse and Tekno. He then heals Tekno's wounds (using chaos) and chaorrupt Draco, linking his head back to his neck, once again, using chaos. He watches as they both wake up.

"Now, if you don't mind, let's take all of those idiots down. And own this hill."
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:56 pm

Pugnae flicks captin off of the hill and sits upon it...
Back to top Go down
Dragonscar789
Dragonscar789

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:45 am

the putrid patriots dont know that only a shadow casn enter the shadow realm,threr fore the hill is still in the shadow realm with dragonscar siting on it :3

*note:only the shadow born have this power,so even if u become a shadow,ur not a pure born so no entering the shadow rrealm * :3
Back to top Go down
Captin tekno

Captin tekno

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:18 pm

Captin tekno stands up and loads his carbine. He decides to wait and see who will makes the first move.
He sits next to fallen.
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 5:47 pm

Pugnae points out that the hill is in the human realm, and can not be passed between realms... then shoots a series of fire balls towards captin...
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"Grrr... LEARN TO HAVE ALLIES!!"

Fallen creates a chaos barrier to protect Captin of the fire balls.

"I don't care if we are in different factions. United, we stand. Divided, we fall."
Back to top Go down
Captin tekno

Captin tekno

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Captin tekno smirks, and rtakes repeated shots at Pugnae.
"I don't need know magic, to handle some Half dragon half human hybrid!"
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:24 pm

Pugnae moves out of the way of the shots, one grazes him and simply bounces off of his scales... he looks at Fallen and Captin.... smiles.... and decides that captin would prefer a human battle.... so he changes to his human form...
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:56 pm

"Hm..."

Fallen stands besides Captin and slowly points his katana towards Draco.

"I offered an alliance. But it seems like you don't want it. So let's do it as you wish."
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Draco draws his sword, and starts to take them both on with his sword skills
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the Hill Forum Game   King of the Hill Forum Game - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

King of the Hill Forum Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Miscellaneous :: Storytime-
Jump to: