The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?

Go down 
+11
Dream
Vanitias
Xanzus
Dragonscar789
Crazy Still
killmaster99
shurtu'gal
Linklink0091
Scrooge
Captin tekno
DarkXZero
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:08 pm

Well, I'm already for no censors xD It's looking like the others are too
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

i say yes to the censorship, but we dont have a lot of sailors around here aside from....well ill leave thier names alone, i know a lot will cuss when mad or upset. but when your calm and start cussing ya...no then get out of my fourm :l
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am

Pshh, my site. xD I still don't have a problem with no censors, it's good to have that freedom.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru
Linklink0091

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:17 am

*his ears droop* ok your site :c
Back to top Go down
killmaster99
killmaster99

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:36 pm

can i say something here cuz i dont want to intrude in this mod conversation
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 3:24 pm

@Kill: You are free to express yourself. That is the point of this thread.

Last edited by Shadow Knight on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:30 pm

Go ahead Kill, this isn't really a "Mod conversation." THere's a time and place for that, but not here. No, on this thread, everyone has as much say as the other person as long as no rules are broken.
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 pm

I feel that this clan will be expanding a lot more soon... with the positive remarks i see, and the solvable negative ones... this clan will expand... and i think we all need to prepare ourselves for the new people that will come in... by being ready to greet people when they enter the chatbox.... yes azi i am looking at you XD lol jk.... but still.... this will happen...
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 am

Definitely Draco,
I've been trying to push for some forum changes such as an intro thread where we get to know more about people coming in and they can read a little bit about us and everyone here. It'll give me comfort with how new members will be accommodated, since I'm trying to mass recruit AQW. Chat mods are supposed to be friendly, if u feel like someone with that privilege isn't using it correctly, please do PM other staff.
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:22 am

indeed, the azi thing was a joke btw... and i agree that such a thread should exist... i don't know why it hasnt already... and if it has, i feel dumb.... lol
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:37 pm

No, no, Azi is a mod and chat mod and he should be friendly and welcoming to newcomers xD UNLIKE THAT ONE TIME rage
Back to top Go down
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Tally wrote:
No, no, Azi is a mod and chat mod and he should be friendly and welcoming to newcomers xD UNLIKE THAT ONE TIME rage

lol its just like veterans.... never forget.... never forget what dumb things azi has done... we need something to laugh at lol
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:11 am

all censored words have been removed
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Pugnae Draco
Pugnae Draco

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 1:01 pm

I honestly had no idea that there were censored words lol.... ah well... i still think that new member thingy is a good idea
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 2:34 am

Thank you. Please continue to post your thoughts and feelings on here and recommend your clanmates to do the same. I will try to install the thread when i get the time; in the meantime please pm suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?   WE WANT YOU!  HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE WANT YOU! HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THIS CLAN?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Feedback :: Q & A-
Jump to: