The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS screenshots

Go down 
+12
killmaster99
DarkXZero
shurtu'gal
Dream
Dragonscar789
Drakkos
Tally
Xanzus
Linklink0091
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
Vanitias
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

OS screenshots - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:55 pm

I don't visit the forums often. I rely on peeps for that. Maybe we can have a thread where people post the important stuff of the forums on the thread. Kind like the "new releases" thread. Saves the trip for all of us. Maybe even get some screenies out of that.

I like the DarkonDrago design. I wonder how they'll make the char. Like a card in order to summon the dragon? How powerful would it be and how many forms? Would be lagtastic if two of them fought each other in 1v1.

Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:09 pm

probably the 5 card attack both arms and head appear
3 card attack 2 arms attack
2 card attack is one arm
1 card attackfire ball comes out of a portal
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:23 pm

Here's what appears to be an earlier model of DarkonDraco's character... Looks like a toon monster from Yu-Gi-Oh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:25 pm

lol no that's just Migo's version of it. Him and Rev were competing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:38 pm

red eyes black dragon
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:12 am

Rev might take a lot of crap for his art but he sure can make one hell of a DarkonDraco. If anything, i hope Rev's version is accepted. And yes, Migo's very much looks like a scrawny little kid who can't quite summon a full red eyes black dragon.

A neck and neck ballot between the next suggestions: Soul eating fiend and Witch Blade. Though I'm not too impressed with either of these, I'm a bit relieved to see that there's no trend of having massive characters.

Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 am

dat girl one me gusta

id use that one as much as i use bavaria XD
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 pm

Witchblade is definetly the superior character of the two, Souleating Fiend looks too much like those crappy red and black armors from the suggestion shop in AQW. Heck, it could be even a set. The pose makes it look a little awkward, especially with it's left leg and him leaning back a little, I'm liking the head and the armor though. And the blades looks good too.

Witchblade looks decent, I'm loving the twin daggers. The pose again looks a little awkward to me... I also noticed how it's very similar to Alexis AKA Katana Zon, didn't know that she had a sister, lol. Back to criticizing, I don't like the eyes and the expression that she has, she has that "Derp" look on her face. However, her outfit is great and looks very original, unlike most female characters that has a bra and a thong, I'm loving the details on the pants. The tattoos on her arms are a nice touch and I like how she has a green magic circle, she may not have that in the final version but who cares...

I'm hoping she gets pick, as we need more female characters in the game... And I need more female characters to clop to! Twilight Sparkle
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

*shanks Scrooge*
No creeping on my next main character -.-
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

Oh, okay... So, I suppose you'll have no problem in removing her from my grip? Dood. Twilight Sparkle *pulls tentacles out*
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:59 pm

No, I will have no problem at all Tally
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:09 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

Lolz, and yea last I checked the Witch had the leg up with two votes.

Honestly, im not too thrilled bout these guys.

We already got barb and Alexis as dual wielding chicks and Shadowdance (tho i see SD as a chick), VoidKnight, and bloodvoid for dudes (among a few more). FOr the Witch, i think it could've been done in a few different ways, such as this:

url=http://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/pictures/dungeon/2.jpg][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I guess it could be the pose or the pants that I don't enjoy about her and a little bit of the way her pointy ear looks with the hairstyle. For posing, i bet they'll be repositioned to better suit to game, anyways, so we shouldn't worry too much about it in the art. But the tattoos are a very nice touch.

For the Demon, i agree that the theme is a bit overused, but i do enjoy the way it looks.The red and black demon samurai thingy is a bit similar to armors in some other games like Dragon gear in RS and reminds me of some of the concept arts i've seen for Daedric armor in Morrowind, Elder Scrolls (just slightly).

I like em equally eh. But I guess I'd go with the witch purely b/c of the male:female ratio.
[
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:13 pm

Update: They got first and second. Since the contest was so close, Nulgath declared that they'll both be made into characters. And yay a maze.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:18 pm

Scrooge, I will allow you to claim the girl in Yumi's Labyrinth pic.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 pm

Fine, it's fair bargain... The Witch Blade shall be the next Tally, "The Maze Girl" is MINE! DOOD! *goes in the Dungeon while raving his tentacles*
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Alright! A treasure chest! Let's open it! :D *a few seconds of fighting later* ......What just happened???
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:01 am

Whoa wtf!?!?!

Where'd you find that or is it a random encounter as well?

Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:10 am

lol... The Treasure Chest kick ***...
Back to top Go down
Xanzus
Xanzus

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:09 pm

LOL wow...a treasure chest seems strong
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 pm

The Treasure Chest is a rare random encounter and has a mix between Earth and Darkness elemental cards, it can drop 500 to 700 gold upon defeating it. Sadly, it cannot be possessed.

Be sure to check my Dungeon and Artifacts topic v.1.1. later to know where to find it.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:28 pm

It's a good money maker. FOr all levels... sorta. And yeah it does a lot of DoT combos as well as quite a bit of stuns. WHo ever thought an earth and shadow combo could be so baws?

FInally ran into this guy while i was in the treasure chest room (the stone knight):
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Nice! I haven't captured him yet, I'm still trying to, good thing he isn't that hard to encounter though. Anyone has found the Stone Golem? He must be a rare encounter, cause I haven't seen anyone with him yet.

Btw, version 1.1. of Dungeon and Artifacts topic is lived! Be sure to check it out!
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Nope, but I've seen a few running around in the lobby. Maybe there's a room with golems out there somehere. I might try to search the treasure chest rooms. Out of 10 times, i ran into an Assassin or Knight there 7. Just some numbers to consider when you're adding encounter rates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS screenshots   OS screenshots - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS screenshots
Page 11 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Oversoul :: OS General Discussion-
Jump to: