The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Helpful tips

Go down 
+5
Qin
DarkXZero
janggut putih
Skkuxx
Mr-Co0L
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr-Co0L

Mr-Co0L

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

You should not ask the powers of the Members in the Order...
Instead.. We can help you find your powers.. and we can help you what are the uses of the said powers..

Find your own power build and be unique..No need to follow a build of a person

~Mr-Co0L
Back to top Go down
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=MR-CO0L
Skkuxx
Sage
Sage
Skkuxx

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:40 am

Yesh!
Back to top Go down
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=SKKUXX
Mr-Co0L

Mr-Co0L

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:05 am

For nonmembers who want to join.. just read the "Joining Request" thread and post your request...

The Order is a group of PvPer's who are skillful and elite..

if u want to join..
Back to top Go down
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=MR-CO0L
janggut putih

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:52 am

im elite?
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:26 am

What if the powers we want are ones currently being used by respective members? What then? :O
Back to top Go down
Qin
Exemplar
Exemplar
Qin

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:48 am

If your the one making the build regardless if others have it coincidentally. I think its all right.
Back to top Go down
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=QIN
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 9:02 pm

Do we have an archive of powers? I mean, I know Link is a guru of powers and their respective effects down to cooldown time and percentages. Have we compiled something like a power wikipedia? HS wiki is no help when it comes to a lot of powers.
Back to top Go down
Xanzus
Xanzus

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:29 pm

DarkXZero wrote:
Do we have an archive of powers? I mean, I know Link is a guru of powers and their respective effects down to cooldown time and percentages. Have we compiled something like a power wikipedia? HS wiki is no help when it comes to a lot of powers.

thats a good idea...talk to link or one of the other admins about this...
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:27 pm

@Xanzus, thank you for agreeing. However, as Mod, your word carries more gravity than mine. Perhaps you should personally take this up on my behalf?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:33 pm

We did have one open, but never put input into it.
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
Qin
Exemplar
Exemplar
Qin

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:56 am

A wiki for powers seems to be awesome however, not one or any of us has have that available time. It requires testing and I think that's pretty much tedious to take a hand on. Perhaps we are going to assign someone for it but as I said, I doubt they will have that pretty much vacancy of their time. If they will, It is also a rare find to have someone equipped with the knowledge of probability and higher maths -- not to mention the time he would dedicate for. It would rather be easier and quick if you ask about it (I mean the powers). I believe there are plentiful skilled pvpers here and there ready to take your pen then jot down everything to suffice information.
Back to top Go down
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=QIN
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:56 am

I was thinking for maybe a section of the academy, for those who are in the process of learning. True, it is tedious, but you can always find ways such as making a compilation and what not. I just think it would be quite efficient for those in the future. Everything they need neatly compiled so they dont have to constantly seek out elder members. True, you can't get every skill such as rares, but I know we can get pretty close (:
Back to top Go down
fortunato

fortunato

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:02 pm

DarkXZero wrote:
I was thinking for maybe a section of the academy, for those who are in the process of learning. True, it is tedious, but you can always find ways such as making a compilation and what not. I just think it would be quite efficient for those in the future. Everything they need neatly compiled so they dont have to constantly seek out elder members. True, you can't get every skill such as rares, but I know we can get pretty close (:
Mad much bro?
Back to top Go down
Captin tekno

Captin tekno

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:12 pm

A little bit of advice.
The more unique and elaborate your powers and builds are.
The less likely people will be able to counter it.

DarkXZero wrote:
I think that's one of the best Ideas I've ever heard.

It would of been use full for me and i'm sure many others back when we started

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helpful tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helpful tips   Helpful tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Tips-
Jump to: