The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide Tasks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scrooge

Scrooge

Guide Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Guide Tasks   Guide Tasks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:29 pm

This is where I give out weekly tasks for those who apply into "Guide Helping." If you didn't apply and want to help go here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Friday, May 17th.

Task 1 : Dread Fiend

The Dread Fiend finally makes his appearance in Oversoul! According to Nulgath and the official wiki, he can be bought in Malakai's Shop for 12 SGs... But is that all really there is to him? What if he was actually a possessable character in the game? I want you to a research do on Dread Fiend, find out if he is possessable or not. If do find him, tell me his encounter rate and possess rate.

You may use any source for your research, the official wiki for example. If I were you though, I'd search in Nightmare Dungeon, it's a good place to start.

Reward : 15 Order Souls.

Task 2 : Nightmare Dungeon Revisit

New characters have been added to the Nightmare Dungeon Maps, Drow Assassin and Possibly Flesh Void. (I haven't confirmed yet) But I also a weird made discovery. The previous 4 characters from 2 weeks ago : Overfined Blade, Blood Ranger, Shadow Void and Templar can be seen Map 2 of the Nightmare Dungeon. I want to know if ALL characters mentioned above appear in ALL THREE maps or not.

Reward : 6 Order Souls.

Task 3 : Ice Card Series 1

Help me get in all the Custom Ice Cards for my-soon-to-be OS Card Guide, these are for a limited time. Big reward if you get them all with gold... And I don't care if you have to SGs. Just help me collect them. Don't forget that I want all the info though : How long it took you, the rarity and if possible, what are some decent combo sets with these cards. Like : 2 Frostbites, 2 Ice Needles and 525 damage card.

Reward : 30 Order Souls.

Task 4 :Shadow Card Series 1

Same thing as the Ice Card Series, only less hard... Big Reward in the end.

Reward : 30 Order Souls.

SEND YOUR FINDINGS IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE, PLEASE! I'll EDIT THE GUIDES WHEN I HAVE TIME, THANK YOU!

I WILL GIVE YOUR REWARD TOO NOW THAT SK GAVE ME THE ABILITY.
Back to top Go down

Guide Tasks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Oversoul :: OS General Discussion-
Jump to: