HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

OS discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:56 pm

They didn't mention anything about Winter Goddess being scrapped. I don't know when she'll be released though.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:36 pm

full void fiend would most likely have unholy reavers warlord idk but we're most likely to see obom then the new sword pet

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:10 am

i would love to see unholys in the game...

Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:18 am

only unholys not ungodlys last thing we need is that lag in os

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:20 am

Yup, because the bigger the art, the more lag the game gets... *coughdarkondracosuckballscough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:37 am

Unholys is basically ungodlys without animations and a little bit smaller. There'd be lag.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm

.........*is at a lost for words*
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:40 pm

>.> i would rather see fiend with the talons and warlord with the unholy reavers. Thats just me though. Blood with bloodletters would make me cry manly tears of joy.

Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:53 pm

legacy of nulgath joins the game has blood letters dumb

LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Alexis has already the Bloodletters... They're just recolored to match her color scheme.

Last edited by Scrooge on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 pm

I can see Hex Void looking really nice as well. Shadow w/ shadow spear can go either way for me.
I wonder if certain chars will get equippable artifacts. I've been throwing around this idea and it seems to have an equal amount of pros and cons: Say you get a dragon all the way to 20, since it's already legendary, maybe you unlock armor or something for the dragon that gives it a starting 5 shield (theoretically of course). In the dragon case, i dont think it would turn out too well, but some chars could pull off a good upgrade both in looks and strategy.

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 pm

I don't think that would work, since you can only carry one artifact at a time, I don't see how that changes for the better. And aren't the upgrades called evolutions? You know, they changes as you level and get more cards. I see Artifacts would act more like storage devices allowing you to charge more energy like Nulgath said. Shield upgrades would make the game somewhat broken.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 pm

lol yea. For upgrades on legendaries, i was just thinking of special character based artifacts. Again, i said it was just an idea; no need for ur sass Wink

I dont see shield upgrades on certain chars as a gamebreaker. Yea, +5 additional shield at the start of a match. That's 3 charges worth as opposed to something that gives something like, +1 additional charge per turn. That could has potential to boost damage on high damage/high charge consumers - maybe allowing them to even spam. I wanna see how thatll work with the charge, shield, and storage caps atm.

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Okay, but think about this : What If artifacts give more than 5 shields, like 10 or even 15 for example, someone with no artifacts or upgrades would have to break those, it wouldn't help if the user was using an Ice Character, hence the spamming of Ice Walls. It could even give a level 20 character a hard time, even he has good cards at the start. Maybe those shields wouldn't be so bad on other characters, but on ice based characters is it's somewhat broken to me. And there would be a lot use of the Ice Orb, since each charge gives you +1 and goes up to 5 and those shields give plenty of time to charge.
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:44 pm

if anything +2 to all cards.... or hp boosts is what theyd be...

LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:51 pm

HP Boosts wouldn't be so bad, it would make fights longer and more interesting than one hit kill match. +2 to all cards could be interesting, if you have a character with low attack power like the Cellar Rat. It would make it a force to be reckon with, since you could spam his cards with little to no energy.
Back to top Go down
Linklink0091
Guru
Guru

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:13 am

i want that new rev so much o,o

Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 am

nulgat will most likely reuse most of the weapons on the monsters...

LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:48 am

Of course he will, because OS is from his work. In fact he's been doing this ever since he started the project, we saw many of old work returning in another format, weapons like Blood Letters, Phoenix Blade, Champion Blades, characters like Void Knight, Hex Void, Void Reaper, all of these were like a nod to old time nulgath fans.

He couldn't just throw them away after the totem breakdown incident in AQW a long time ago, so he reused the art for OS. That way, the game would attract more people.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:27 am

Scrooge wrote:
Okay, but think about this : What If artifacts give more than 5 shields, like 10 or even 15 for example, someone with no artifacts or upgrades would have to break those, it wouldn't help if the user was using an Ice Character, hence the spamming of Ice Walls. It could even give a level 20 character a hard time, even he has good cards at the start. Maybe those shields wouldn't be so bad on other characters, but on ice based characters is it's somewhat broken to me. And there would be a lot use of the Ice Orb, since each charge gives you +1 and goes up to 5 and those shields give plenty of time to charge.

@Scrooge, Hence why i mentioned certain artifacts for certain chars that earned it... char based artifacts if u will, that was what my entire post was about :/ the artifacts would cover any elemental based weakness with the char. An argument can be made for whether or not a level 20 legend would actually need it, but we'll see how the game goes. Maybe even for level 10-20s on something that dont have an evo as of yet. When i stated certain artifacts for certain chars, ofc there would be no shield artifacts for ice chars. If anything, it would be on shadow based chars since they're so offensive oriented; aside from void reflect, only carried by the Black Dragon and Shadow Legend, a shadow char tends to have a lot less defense. Their defenses usually include the stone shield/tower/wall bs thats bugged atm. I was thinking of something only on a smaller scale to account for an elemental based weakness. It doesnt have to be shields, just char based as in my orig. post. On that note though anything pushing 5 shields is a bit much. However, giving ice chars a +5 shield isnt bad. It's 3 charges worth of attack/defense which, with other artifacts or a good player, shouldnt be too much of a difference to overcome.

Vanitias
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:00 am

mirror drakath was also his .-. says his name in the swf

LIKE A SIRRRRR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Mirror Drakath belongs to AQW but yes he may use the armor for some champion of light...
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:30 pm

So I found the room to where most characters are. I will post them soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote :
@Scrooge, Hence why i mentioned certain artifacts for certain chars that earned it... char based artifacts if u will, that was what my entire post was about :/ the artifacts would cover any elemental based weakness with the char. An argument can be made for whether or not a level 20 legend would actually need it, but we'll see how the game goes. Maybe even for level 10-20s on something that dont have an evo as of yet. When i stated certain artifacts for certain chars, ofc there would be no shield artifacts for ice chars. If anything, it would be on shadow based chars since they're so offensive oriented; aside from void reflect, only carried by the Black Dragon and Shadow Legend, a shadow char tends to have a lot less defense. Their defenses usually include the stone shield/tower/wall bs thats bugged atm. I was thinking of something only on a smaller scale to account for an elemental based weakness. It doesnt have to be shields, just char based as in my orig. post. On that note though anything pushing 5 shields is a bit much. However, giving ice chars a +5 shield isnt bad. It's 3 charges worth of attack/defense which, with other artifacts or a good player, shouldnt be too much of a difference to overcome.

Oh, that was it? I'm sorry, guess I misunderstood your comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   

Back to top Go down

OS discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next