The Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OS discussion

Go down 
+10
Xanzus
Tally
Drakkos
killmaster99
Crazy Still
Dragonscar789
DarkXZero
Shadow Knight
Scrooge
Vanitias
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Scrooge

Scrooge

OS discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 am

New topic, Beta comes on October 31th and it will be opened to the public, what are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 am

Brace yourselves, incoming newbie flood! Jokes, it should be fun. :3
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 pm

I look like a noob from not playing a lot >.> watch it.

I like the Octoberfest guy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonscar789
Dragonscar789

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:58 pm

when can i evolve my merc pike men into master?
Back to top Go down
Crazy Still
Exemplar
Exemplar
Crazy Still

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 pm

Dragonscar789 wrote:

You evolve a character to Master when you are lvl 10 with that character.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Knight
Admin
Admin
Shadow Knight

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 am

Apparently, to be able to evolve any non starter character to master , in OS, you need to do so with Soul Gems. If they keep this restriction, OS will be shutting down before Herosmash. xD
Back to top Go down
http://alteriaonline.forumotion.com/
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:29 am

Ikr? It's only in open beta too. All momentum coming into OS will stagger due to angry new players being restricted. This possibly took the game from one which you pay money for cool stuff, to one which paying money is imperative for full content gameplay and to win.

I mean in AQW they have a handful or two of members only maps. But when a game based on its characters for gameplay, especially in beta, restricts characters to premium currency... i mean thats 200-500 AE points per char. The only bad thing about this is the lowest level gem package is fricken $20 and has no extra benefits whatsoever... and AQW staff were called money driven a-holes.
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 am

I don't think they will keep this up. From one day of the new release, they will probably be receiving lots of complains by now and they will have to rethink their plan. Then again, which AE game hasn't fall apart after the Alpha/Beta days, hmm? I suspect not all of the evolutions will cost SGs. I think they will start put the gold to use.
Back to top Go down
killmaster99
killmaster99

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:40 am

Crazy Still wrote:
Dragonscar789 wrote:

You evolve a character to Master when you are lvl 10 with that character.

kk,thanks
Back to top Go down
Dragonscar789
Dragonscar789

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 am

how to get the pumpkin armor card in os?
Back to top Go down
Drakkos

Drakkos

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:29 pm

This person keeps claiming that Black Dragon is overpowered.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We need to PM him/her and explain how it is not overpowered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/KyleDrakkosBowen
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:49 pm

I don't know too much about the Black Dragon, sorry bro. Maybe when I get it. A few of the upgrades don't cost money. THe only one i've seen is the Pumplord for SGs. They say SGs are rare, but the only way you can get them are in expensive bulk =/ I mean, if chars cost 4 SGs, why buy 80 of em?
Back to top Go down
Vanitias
Admin
Admin
Vanitias

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:54 pm

i bought 19.99 of sgs that makes a founder right?
Back to top Go down
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/562326_3544817813367
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Yup, you have to buy any SG Pack to become a Founder.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm guessing no form of membership in this game, just overpriced currency?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:40 pm

That would be interesting. but... Remember the last days AQW Beta, when the game nearly reached it's gamma phase? That's when the first member items start to came out, we are bound to see some form of membership someday. Maybe by then, they will drop the price on the SGs. Or the SGs could be like AQ's Z-Tokens with a low chance of drop after a battle. There's many possibilities, we will see what happens as the weeks go by.

Last edited by Scroogette on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Read the Main OS page DNs, at the part where you see the Black Dragon, that's where you'll find the answer.
Back to top Go down
Tally
Root Admin
Root Admin
Tally

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 5:48 pm

It says that they're making soulgems ultra valuable..which makes it sound like there won't be membership, but it doesn't talk about membership directly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/TallyAE
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Here are a bunch the updates from Oversoul, it involves the game cards from most of the characters, fresh from the wiki.

Poison - 12 damage over 4 turns
Shatter - Does 10 damage after 4 turns, costs 5 EP
Incinerate - Discard 1 card to increase attack card by 6 (it says 7 on the card, but actual effect is 6)
Freeze - increased to 2 turns and costs 7 EP
Scorch - Cost dropped from 6 to 3
Glacier Spell - renamed Ice Orb
Ice Wall - Changed effect: Discard 1 card to increase Defense by 15, costs 0 EP (Not working, old Ice Wall remains)
Crush - Cost dropped to 0 EP (Description only. Doesn't work yet)
Ice Snap removed
Blessed Strike - Adds +3 damage to attack card (doesn't work yet) and makes attack unblockable
Fresh Start - added to Alpha Pirate
Charged - Cost dropped from 4 to 2
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 1:08 am

Wtf. Now I need to get my own master barb.
Back to top Go down
Drakkos

Drakkos

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:03 pm

You can now use soul gems to capture characters.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:19 pm

I love and hate that option. Oh well. Also introducing Void Knight for Stress Testers and Trainee which, in his Vet form of Squire, has four master evo options.
Back to top Go down
Drakkos

Drakkos

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 10:48 pm

DarkXZero wrote:
I love and hate that option. Oh well. Also introducing Void Knight for Stress Testers and Trainee which, in his Vet form of Squire, has four master evo options.

Yeah, I feel that it is too easy to get characters now.

We are not really earning them, I mean we only need 1 soul gem per character, and I have over 200. I guess I could decline buying them with a soul gem.
Back to top Go down
DarkXZero

DarkXZero

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Meh. Its a bit late for me. I mean I already had all but one char when they made that option. It's nice for hard to get chars in the future though. I wish they got rid of Aug when they did that though.

Back to top Go down
Scrooge

Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:16 am

It has come to my attention that whenever an OS update appears, people often ask me where the new characters are without even looking at my map. keep that in mind that this map is your friend, I always update it whenever new stuff appears and it's more fun to search rather than asking people around. I'd love it if somebody would do something that would make it more noticeable, I don't want people to keep me asking questions without doing a little research first. Zero would agree because we talked about this issue a little while ago.

In other news, YAY! FOR MY 100TH POST! luna

Last edited by Scrooge on Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OS discussion   OS discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OS discussion
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next